Friday, September 4, 2009

Who am i??

Actually i just wanted to be a simple & kind person.. but i realise.. it's hard! Why is it that ppl ard you are like that, in order to blend in.. you have to become like them? It's like this there.. outside.. you have to talk & said things that ppl would like to hear? you have to change to suit them?

Sometimes i wonder am i reli of such person.. sometimes i just wanted to be myself, living in my own world.. no politics.. no need to think.. just do wat i like.. laze ard.. watch dvd.. gaming.. sleep..

I tried so hard to be more friendly, try to create conversations with others.. but i guess i'm just not those type of person.. I don't speak well...

I guess.. i need somebody to lead me instead of leading that person??

I'm so tired... so sianz... so confused...

No comments: